Pressure Sensor Calibrator
Smart gas pressure sensors has an embedded microchip to send its data as digital signal. This device consists of a microprocessor and EEPROM in order to save calibration data.
Mass calibration is a need for sensor manufacturers. Designed system can calibrate up to 64 sensors simultaneously.
- 8 Card slot expansion for optional I/O
- USB 2.0 PC interface
- Full access DLL interface
- Up to sensor Calibrate and write EEPROM data simultaneously
- Hardware Self-Test
- RS485 optional Interface
- 3 Calibration Card modules included
- 1 GPIO Card module with Relay driver included
- Real-time clock and calendar with backup battery
- Full access to hardware C# .dll file
- Real-Time calibration
- Automotive sensor manufacturers
- Test and calibration for digital smart sensors